Monday, February 20, 2012

Only February!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I had blogged! Feeling a bit out of practice! Being a long weekend we got to spend some time with Wes's family. His brother (Matt and family) were coming up to Idaho for the weekend so we decided we'd go see them. We all had fun playing wii games;especially watching each other play the games. Dan(Wes's dad) was hilarious! And I got a couple turkeys while doing the bowling game and the boys kept saying the game was cheating for me. Little do they know,I rock at wii bowling;it's the real deal that I am not as good at.
Today we started working on his parents new back porch, and luckily for us after just a few hours we gave in and quit right before it started snowing. I didn't realize it was so cold outside until we were back inside and my hands and arms were defrosting. But what can you say when it is February and we were wanting to do "yard work"?

No comments:

Awe the beautiful sights!

Awe the beautiful sights!
we saw so many trees and rocks and gorgious sunsets! And we both just loved the sulfur smell! Not really!

And the Wild life!

And the Wild life!
We mostly saw buffalo-and this one was bound and determined to stay on the road! Although i'm not sure if he knew where he was headed!

St. George 2009

St. George 2009
Pretty little ladies all in a row! Well most of us anyways(Alana is behind the camera!)

music