Monday, April 12, 2010

How long has it been?

So I can"t even remember the last time I updated you all! How bad is that? The weather is warming up so we have been out waiting for the lakes and res. to melt so we can go fishing! Let's see what else...my brother left for his mission to the Belem Brazil Mission in January. We spent Valentines weekend in SLC! That was a blast! Wes got to go to Cabelas and I got to go to Ikea, it was the best idea we could come up with that we both would enjoy. I got pink hair!!! I know I'm a nerd and a kid at heart! We are going to see Wes' grma in Vernal Utah here in a while and hopefully it will be nice so we can go fishing! Also they have this place that has the best beef sandwiches EVER! I will have to get the pics off the camera and on to the computer so you can see what all we've been up to. Oh yeah, Megs( my sister) had her baby Feb. 11th, Colt J. Fields how cute is that?! Sorry but that is all I can remember off of the top of my head. OH I think that everyone should watch the T.V. show parenthood on Tues. nite and let me know if you love it like I do?!

No comments:

Awe the beautiful sights!

Awe the beautiful sights!
we saw so many trees and rocks and gorgious sunsets! And we both just loved the sulfur smell! Not really!

And the Wild life!

And the Wild life!
We mostly saw buffalo-and this one was bound and determined to stay on the road! Although i'm not sure if he knew where he was headed!

St. George 2009

St. George 2009
Pretty little ladies all in a row! Well most of us anyways(Alana is behind the camera!)

music