Monday, June 14, 2010

Reunions Already!!!

This past weekend Wes,Jolene(his mom), and I went to Salt Lake for a family reunion. It was fun to see his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grma. We only see them once maybe twice a year so it was nice. We shopped,got rained on, and Wes struggled to get the door to the hotel room to work(only to find out it didn't work for the manager either!) that was a hoot! Oh did I mention that it rained? Constantly! I packed thinking it would be warm. And I feel like a kid the day before we left I signed up to do summer reading! How much of a nerd am I?! I know!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Hi Heather,
I just came across your blog & you spoke of an Ashcraft Reunion back in 2010. I descend from Elijah (1800-1867) & Elizabeth Hardisty (1802-1859) Ashcraft. I would be interested in learning more about your Ashcraft line. Please contact me directly at debit1351@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time
Debi Morris
Cleveland, OH

Awe the beautiful sights!

Awe the beautiful sights!
we saw so many trees and rocks and gorgious sunsets! And we both just loved the sulfur smell! Not really!

And the Wild life!

And the Wild life!
We mostly saw buffalo-and this one was bound and determined to stay on the road! Although i'm not sure if he knew where he was headed!

St. George 2009

St. George 2009
Pretty little ladies all in a row! Well most of us anyways(Alana is behind the camera!)

music